Southern Discoveries is committed to selling and delivering high quality visitor products and services in Queenstown and Fiordland. We are currently seeking several new team members for our Discover Milford Sound Cafe and Information Centre, and for our Cruise Operations.
These are live in positions, with subsidised accommodation and a fully stocked kitchen, and you will be working on a roster of 10 days on and 4 days off including weekends and public holidays. We are ideally looking for couples at this stage.
If you have a real passion for guest experience, and a desire to exceed customers’ expectations, we would like to hear from you. As one of our dedicated team you will have superb communication skills, while your attention to detail and standards will be 100% in all that you do.
We are looking for a combination of the following skills and attributes:
- Passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience
- Previous customer service/hospitality/cash handling experience
- Sales ability
- Fluent in English (2nd language definitely an advantage)
- Comfortable in a remote environment
- Food handling certificate an advantage
- Barista skills
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and a keep a cafe/boat spotless!
All applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand for the duration of the role through to the end of April 2018.