Southern Discoveries are looking for an experienced Customer Service/Storesperson to join our Milford Sound team.
What do we need from you?
- Maturity, the ability to work calmly under pressure, and to think on your feet
- Team spirit, with the ability to build relationships with your workmates in a communal living environment
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs
- Clean full Class 1 New Zealand Driver's licence (or equivalent)
- Organised and self-motivated
- Enjoys people contact and delivering great customer service
- Energy and Resilience
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty, and a stores area and boat clean!
- Computer literate with strong attention to detail
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The role is all about ensuring our operation Milford Sound runs smoothly, and guests have an outstanding experience. We have a lot of fun, but we also work very hard, keeping our vessels and Discovery Centre clean, safe and welcoming at all times.
We provide subsidised accommodation and work on a roster of 10 days on and 4 days off.
If you are successfully shortlisted you will be invited to Milford Sound for an inteview and overnight stay to see if remote living is for you.
Southern Discoveries is a premium tourism company dedicated to sharing some of New Zealand’s most iconic scenery and extraordinary experiences with the world. The company offers a range of cruises, as well as kayaking and an underwater observatory in Milford Sound, with coach and scenic flight transfers from Queenstown and Te Anau. In Queenstown, we operate trips to Mt Nicholas High Country farm including farm experiences and cycling, and also specialise in private charters, conference and incentive packages. The company operates a number of retail outlets in Queenstown, Te Anau and Milford Sound.