Southern Discoveries is looking for a highly motivated and organised Frontline Customer Service professional for our busy Queenstown operation. You will work in our wharf-based frontline office, checking in guests, selling tourism experiences, and ensuring our visitors have a great time! You will also have the opportunity to assist our Chinese guests on our cruises and farm experience.
What do we need from you?
- Maturity, the ability to work calmly under pressure, and to think on your feet
- Team spirit, with the ability to build strong and positive relationships with your colleagues
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy
- A desire to deliver outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Energy and Resilience
- Ability to problem solve
The role is all about ensuring our Queenstown guests have an outstanding experience. We have a lot of fun, but we also work very hard!
Southern Discoveries is a premium tourism company dedicated to sharing some of New Zealand’s most iconic scenery and extraordinary experiences with the world. The company offers a range of cruises, as well as kayaking and an underwater observatory in Milford Sound, with coach and scenic flight transfers from Queenstown and Te Anau. In Queenstown, we operate trips to Mt Nicholas High Country farm including farm experiences and cycling, and also specialise in private charters, conference and incentive packages. The company operates a number of retail outlets in Queenstown, Te Anau and Milford Sound.
Please note that this role may be filled prior to the closing date.