We are currently seeking a driver for our Queenstown Mt Nicholas Farm Experience. If you have a real passion for tourism and a desire to exceed customers' expectations, we would like to hear from you!
If you have your Class 2 licence, with P endorsement, and have experience driving tour vehicles, then this could be the role you are looking for.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Full clean driving licence
- Current Passenger and Class 2 Vehicle endorsements
- Passion for and knowledge of the local region
- Current First Aid training (or willingness to be trained)
- Excellent verbal communication and commentary skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adept at interacting with diverse cultures
- Physically fit and able to manage the demands of driving
Southern Discoveries offer a supportive team environment and full uniform.
This is a full time position over a seven day roster, which will include weekends and public holidays. All applicants must be New Zealand or Australian residents or have a valid work visa (minimum 12 months' duration).
If you would like the opportunity to join a leading tourism business, please apply!
Southern Discoveries are a substantial tourism company operating in the Southern Lakes and Fiordland region. The primary business activities are cruising operations in Milford Sound and on Lake Wakatipu. The company also operates Coach operations from Queenstown to Milford, the 'Go Milford' coach services between Te Anau and Milford, the Discovery Centre and guided kayaking tour in Milford Sound, a farm tour and 'station to station' operation a Mt. Nicholas High Country Station and a number of retail business in Queenstown, Te Anau and Milford Sound.