Southern Discoveries are looking for a part time Farm Guide to join our Queenstown team. This role is for 2 days a week, working Sundays and Mondays.
What do we need from you?
- Experienced and comfortable working in a farm environment
- Maturity, the ability to work calmly under pressure, and to think on your feet
- Loves story-telling and sharing our wonderful landscape with guests from all over the world
- Good memory for facts and figures
- Fantastic customer service focus
- Excellent English language skills
- Energy and Resilience
- Reliable and here for the long term
The role is all about ensuring our Queesntown guests have an outstanding experience at Mt Nicholas Station. We have a lot of fun, but we also work very hard, ensuring our guests are safe, cared for, and entertained.
Southern Discoveries is a premium tourism company dedicated to sharing some of New Zealand’s most iconic scenery and extraordinary experiences with the world. The company offers a range of cruises, as well as kayaking and an underwater observatory in Milford Sound, with coach and scenic flight transfers from Queenstown and Te Anau. In Queenstown, we operate trips to Mt Nicholas High Country farm including farm experiences and cycling, and also specialise in private charters, conference and incentive packages. The company operates a number of retail outlets in Queenstown, Te Anau and Milford Sound.
Please note that this role may be filled prior to the closing date.