This role is key to the smooth running of the operation, ensuring that all email and phone based enquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, with a strong emphasis on customer service. Reporting to the Reservations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking all daily Reservation department tasks as required
- Assisting with the efficient day to day running of the reservations department.
- Assist with yield management to maximise capacity and average rate to achieve revenue budgets
- Assisting with reporting, error management, and analysis
- Implementing promotions and upselling programmes.
- Assisting with recruitment and training of staff
- Assisting with roster management
- Provide duty management cover when the Manager is on days off (please note this involves weekend work)
- Dealing with complaints
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion for service delivery and exceeding guest expectations
- Minimum 1 year reservations experience
- Understanding of revenue and yield management principles
- The ability to lead by example and motivate a team
- The skills to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, computer literate, and highly organised.
If you wish to work in this dynamic, challenging and busy role and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you. You must have a valid NZ Working Visa to apply.